Downtown Sound, the FREE weekly music series returns to Millennium Park Monday nights this summer. It’s the place to be in Chicago on Monday nights. Downtown Sound is a showcase for innovative artists of the indie rock and pop scene. Highlights of the 2014 series include Omar Souleyman, Richard Thompson and Joe Pug.
Grab a seat at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion or spread out on the Great Lawn for outdoor concert performances from local, national and international acts each Monday evening at 6:30 pm.
Get more details on all the performers as well as the latest updates to the concert schedule at millenniumpark.org
2014 CONCERT SCHEDULE
Downtown Sound: Jay Pritzker Pavilion, Millennium Park (201 E. Randolph St.)
- June 9, 2014 Omar Souleyman + Joshua Abrams’ Natural Information Society 6:30pm
- June 16, 2014 Richard Thompson and his Electric Trio 6:30pm
- June 23, 2014 Bob Mould + Split Single 6:30pm
- June 30, 2014 My Brightest Diamond + White Mystery 6:30pm
- July 7, 2014 Joe Pug + Hurray for the Riff Raff 6:30pm
- July 14, 2014 Noura Mint Seymali + Ted Sirota’s Heavyweight Dub 6:30pm
- July 21, 2014 The Both + Pillars & Tongues 6:30pm
- July 28, 2014 *No concert scheduled
- August 4, 2014 Maps & Atlases + Wooden Shjips 6:30pm
- August 11, 2014 Russian Circles + Colin Stetson 6:30pm
Please note: Schedule is subject to change.
By: Terri McAuleyChicago Condos for Sale
“Chicago’s Luxury Condo Specialist”