School’s out or will be soon which means that parents across Chicagoland will be trying to figure out some summer things to do with their kids in Chicago. There are many things to do each summer in Chicagoland but here are some of our favorites.
- Take a tour of Chicago – A great way to explore the Second City is with one of the many tours available throughout the city. You can tour the city by bus or even by boat or take a walking tour or even a walking eating tour to sample some of Chicago’s best foods!
- Museums – Chicago is home to many great museums including the Museum of Science & Industry, the Shedd Aquarium, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Children’s Museum, the Illinois Railroad Museum and more.
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame – Whether it’s viewing the Cubs at historic Wrigley Field or the White Sox at US Cellular Field, you can’t go wrong with a family outing at the ballpark. And don’t forget the Cracker Jacks!
- Zoos – Whether it’s Lincoln Park Zoo in the city or the Brookfield Zoo, your kids will love visiting their favorite animals at the zoo. Brookfield Zoo is one of the largest in the country and features Great Bear Wilderness with two underground locations to watch them swim, the amazing Monkey House and more.
- Morton Arboretum – Your kids will love exploring 1700 acres of beautiful gardens, woodlands, and restored prairie. Don’t miss their amazing Children’s Garden with lots of hands-on fun for kids.
No matter what you do this summer in Chicago with your family, you’re bound to have a good time!
By: Terri McAuleyChicago Condos for Sale
“Chicago’s Luxury Condo Specialist”